We are Player Two PR Ltd, a PR and Marketing Service Provider for game studios.
Business Address: 336 Upland Road, London SE220DP, UK
Company number 08601157
Player Two PR undertakes ethical PR and where any data is stored, it is only used for legitimate business interests. This is our lawful basis for processing personal data. If you are a journalist, social media influencer or content creator, we may have your email address in order to send you news about a game you may like.
LEGITIMATE INTEREST – OUR LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA:
Recital 47 of the GDPR allows for the processing of personal information for our legitimate business interests in terms of press communications. “Legitimate Interests” means the interests of our company in conducting and managing our business to enable us to offer you the best services and information.
In our case, we have an interest in making sure our communications are relevant for you, so we may process your information to send you communications that are tailored to your interests. We believe this processing is in your interest as well.
We may hold some personal details of press, bloggers and influencers on our database for any of the following purposes:
- To update you about client news/press information relevant for your publication/channel
- To inspire and inform you about new and interesting products, messages, news and services available from our clients and relevant to you.
- To provide information about/to invite you to press and media events
When we process your personal information based on legitimate interests, we make sure to consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative), and your rights under data protection laws. Our legitimate business interests do not automatically override your interests. We will not use your Personal Data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you. Will not share your Personal Data with any 3rd parties.
If you do not wish to receive any further information from Player Two PR, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove you from our database.
EXACTLY WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE HOLD?
The data held if you are a journalist, blogger or competition winner may include: Company Name if applicable, First name, Last Name, Job Title, Email address, and are sourced from our long term media lists which we have built up over the years, from public domain information or where in the past you have given this information to us.
The GDPR includes the following rights for individuals:
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
If you would like to know if we hold any personal data about you and if so exactly what, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
Data Breaches: Secure systems have been put in place to protect your data. If this is breached we have procedures in place to detect, report and investigate any personal data breach.
Player Two PR LTD ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We keep certain basic information when you visit our website and recognise the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Player Two PR LTD of 336 Upland Road, London SE22 0DP, United Kingdom (registration number 08601157).
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site http://playertwopr.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email, telephone or post.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from external websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.